Keeping Your Information Safe and Secure
- We do NOT sell customer information to third parties.
- We do NOT share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
- We safeguard your customer information carefully.
- We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization.
- We are committed to helping you protect your privacy every day.
How We Protect And Use Customer Information
- We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose.
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know. Employees are required to honor our code of conduct, which includes standards for protecting customer confidentiality.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed federal standards regarding the protection of customer information.
- We require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account.In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your income and accounts with others;
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau, regarding your credit history or employment status.
We may disclose the information we collect to non-affiliated third parties that are acting on yours or our behalf, or as permitted or required by law, including:
- Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants, or check printers.
- Government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), or those with whom you have requested us to share information.
- Real estate agents in connection with a purchase transaction.